If you believe in Grey Pride and want to show your support for older people - please spread the word of this campaign!
There are loads of easy ways you can help create a buzz and get the message out there. Please download and use all of the resources below for free.
How you can help:
- Share the link to this community website, it's a nice easy address: www.greypride.org.uk
- Follow us on Twitter at @Grey_Pride and use our hastags: #GreyPride and #aMinisterforOlderPeople in your tweets
- Use your Facebook and Twitter profiles to share our messages - they're not just interesting and poignant, but funny too!
- Contact your local MP and ask them to support us. We've done the hard bit for you and created a letter template you can post or email
- Contact your local newspaper and radio stations, get them discussing how a Minister could help older people in your area
- Tell us what Grey Pride means to you! Write a blog, share your thoughts in our forum, or use the series of printable posters we've created below:
- "Grey Pride means..." Poster
- "Grey Pride because..." Poster
- "Grey Pride for..." Poster
Most importantly TALK about Grey Pride!
Tell everyone you know / meet / see about this campaign! Why wouldn't they want to join us?!